HomeBlog‘GPs unaware they can flag up patients at risk’ ~ The Scotsman and Edinburgh Evening News
Comments
  • Chrissie Fryde May 15, 2013 at 9:11 am

People are dying. Why don’t the government care?

• Mary Wheeler May 15, 2013 at 9:13 am

• JudeB May 15, 2013 at 10:28 am

I made my doctor aware of these regulations, but she consulted with the BMA who told her that she should do nothing until the DWP requested information about me!!!!!!!!!

I told her that the DWP don’t WANT to know that I’m disabled they WANT to stop my benefits, even though there is no way that I could be considered fit for work.

I told her that I was desperate and was seriously considering taking my own life, – she didn’t even listen!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCKILY, when I finally faced my tribunal, the judge and doctor concerned were sensible human beings, and just from reading my case notes had made up their minds to uphold my appeal. Sanity at last!

• Laz May 15, 2013 at 10:43 am

Bottom line is the Government is under control ,not by the voters ,but by the Elite who are pushing foreword their agenda .The sick , disabled etc. are limited as an exploitable commodity and are being whittled down and treated as expendable due to the cost . Government does not care and only those who execute the expectations of their sponsors will remain in power .

• Alex May 15, 2013 at 3:34 pm

@Laz, unfortunately your statement is correct. I’m experiencing the ‘whittling down’ due to having been found guilty of being disabled in the UK.
    The ruling class’ lackeys in all parts of society are having a field day killing us off.
    GP’s are being deliberately quiet. They know the score.

• Hen May 15, 2013 at 7:07 pm

“At least the people of Scotland get a vote on whether to stay part of England. Pity us poor little Englanders who are stuck with this crap fopr ever more!”

So Scotland’s a part of england now? No wonder we want independence.

• David Moynagh May 15, 2013 at 10:34 pm

For each and every suicide that occurs due to the pressure by Atos and the dept of work and pensions, individuals such as Iain Duncan Smith should be charged with complicity in the deaths. Many have already taken their lives and we as a collective compassionate nation must do something to stop this ongoing atrocity. We made the nazi perpetrators of such crimes pay the price of their evil. This lot must also pay the price of their killing spree.

• jeffrey davies May 16, 2013 at 7:56 pm

every day more die at their hands but then ids and his dwp atos regime will kill more daily by their abuse but until the working man wakes up to the fact they killing those who are ill and disabled more the same has those in power want you gone quietly ,you say Scotland this Scotland land that but think those in power have awarded atos more contracts so don’t be surprised even thou some shout out about them then why are they award more yes im very afraid my scotish cousins are in for more the same jeff3 if ones having trouble filling your esa in come across to http://www.dwpexamination.org it doesn’t cost a thing for help

Trackbacks