HomeBlogWorld’s Leading Architects of Disability Denial ‘Assessments’ to Congregate in London 10-12th September: Unum-Bankrolled ‘IFDM2012’ at Imperial College
Comments
  • DAVID SHAW September 5, 2012 at 2:26 pm

UNUM and ATOS =FRAUD, they should change the dictionary defination to this, as to deny disability in order to profiteer in direct contraction to United Nations human rights law cannot be described as anything else.

• papasmurf September 5, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Looks like a collection of present and past Unum employees doing the speaking.

• jeffery davies September 5, 2012 at 4:42 pm

unum will take your money but when it comes to paying out you can whistle ops look to america where it showed it fraudulent ways up by denying people their money unum not fit for the perpose and shouldnt be over here atos should be shown the door with big fines but will they do it not on your nelly it just that most mps want a quiet life and will see most of us off and thats the pitty they now its happening to those on benefits and they dont do anything shame shame shame on you all jeff3

• Lawrence September 5, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Please would someone be good enough explain how I’m apparently not doing enough to ‘recover’ from arthritis of the spine and hips? Or perhaps how my attitude is holding back my ‘recovery’ from arthritis and my return to work?

Want me and many, many other arthritis sufferers back to work, find a cure. Until then my attitude really is irrelevant. If you find a cure and I refuse it you can stop my benefits, oh sorry you already did that, I’m becoming a little hard to punish now, aren’t I? Threats that non compliance could adversely affect my benefits are a little hollow, how do you adversely affect £0.00?

• kasbah September 5, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Can we organise a demo outside Imperial College fast?

• Humanity2012 September 6, 2012 at 12:40 pm

The Denial of a Decent and Adequate Standard of Living is a Crime against Human
    Rights just as with Forced Slave Labout and Media Demonisation of the Poor and
    Vulnerable

Shame upon the Thug Scum who Attack Disabled People

I would Welcome More Protests and Demonstrations to Bring to Immediate
    Public Attention the Harrowing Suffering of the Poor and Disabled under
    this Regime and the Capitalist System of Slavery Oppression and Tyranny

• jed goodright September 7, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Exactly how many of these speakers and attendees are disabled?