– Present (1 year 2 months)London, United Kingdom
The DWP is implementing the biggest changes to the welfare system in 60 years through the introduction of Universal Credit. The Director manages all public and internal communications for the DWP, which is the biggest public service delivery department in the UK, responsible for £160bn of benefit spending and serving over 22m people.
– (2 years 2 months) The Sun
– (11 months) London, United Kingdom
– (13 years 7 months)
– (10 years)
Best Companies to Work For is today the biggest and most influential research into workplace satisfaction in the UK, surveying more than 200,000 employees annually.
– (14 years) London, United Kingdom
– (1 year 9 months)London, United Kingdom