HomeBlog‘Can’t work through stress? Tough luck if you are poor’ ~ An exhausted banker gets unlikely sympathy from the City. Atos shows no sign of following this example
Comments
  • David Moynagh October 20, 2013 at 12:35 pm

The time is overdue for Atos and the present government to be investigated by the UN for crimes against humanity. The number of Atos inflicted suicides amongst the sick and disabled is a terrifying statistic that should never exist . Heads should roll and the sooner the better so that no more sorrowful deaths occur.

• Steven Goodman October 20, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Hi I too was burnt out by employment issues, still tackling the consquences of the mental illness – inflicted on me by the Government interferance with health & safety laws and working regulations designed to protect my kind “train Drivers” and “passengers” on the crumbling infa-structure we were working in. Without this protection bullying demands reached epic proportions. In my last 6 months I was given “1 week” to get over the stress I was under (Which now would appear to have been the inflicted injury of mental illness coming on. In the final 6 months a daily return of 2 hours sleep per day throughout the lead up to full mental breakdown…my situation was a little fatigue…I was operating on the fumes left over from having “0” reserves of energy. Now another arrogant head of government thinks he can declare the injury healed by ATos and then celebrated by the DWP with the edict my long-term mental illness will end in precisely 2 years time…another bullying rigieme to be tackled (No easy way out of committing suicide – averaging 104 per week in 2013) I have always dug my heels in and applied myself to “a fight to the death” when evil men try and do their worst….

• Ian November 19, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Steve dont take the suicide route,things will,have to,change.Dig your heels in like the rest of us and complain,moan and piss people off untill policys get changed.wish you well.

• Humanity2012 October 21, 2013 at 6:08 pm

And For too Long Thick Pratts believe the Media Rubbish
    about the Poor being ” Scroungers ”

What Numbskulls

• Annos October 21, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Long awaited.

“The Government’s response to the consultation on the PIP assessment Moving around activity”

• Sheogorath October 25, 2013 at 8:05 am

“Where is the fairness, we ask, for the forced labourer, leaving home in the dark hours of the early morning, who looks up at the closed blinds of their next-door neighbour sleeping off a life on an adequate wage?”
    Just sayin’.

• jay October 25, 2013 at 7:41 pm

Tory Twat.
    The same was said about someone who worked, turns out he was an ambulance driver working nights.

Believe the divisive rubbish if you want but don’t spew it here.
    This isn’t the Daily Mail or the shitty Sun – people here maybe disabled or ill but we don’t have sheep like brains, you belong to the flock that Humanity is always banging on about.
    If wages are too low, get your co workers together and have a word with your employer it’s not the fault of the unemployed or ill.
    2,500,000 unemployed (probably fake figures) 500,000 jobs what are the other 2 million supposed to do?
    just sayin’ like!

• jay October 25, 2013 at 7:57 pm

sorry Sheogorath, your irony was too subtle for me. Tired out with people lookin at me and sayin’ there’s nothing wrong, he’s fakin’ it.
      Jumped in with both feet, my rant can apply to all Tory believers of Osbourne’s nonsense

• Sheogorath October 26, 2013 at 6:29 am

@ jay: That’s okay. Since I basically copy/pasted a Tory twat’s statement and only changed it slightly to increase its accuracy from 0% to 100%, I guess it’s easy for the subtle changes to be skipped by tired minds. So I don’t hold your instinctive response against you in the least. 🙂

• jay October 26, 2013 at 5:03 pm

thanks Sheogarth, that Gideon quote drives me nuts.
          What is it with these rich arseholes?
          They have wealth beyond the ordinary person’s dreams and yet they worry about the pittance given in social security benefits to tell a load of divisive lies.

• Humanity2012 October 26, 2013 at 4:07 pm