Comments
  • Nick Nakorn on Facebook December 19, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Trying to read this but there’s a special effect like snow falling over the type – please turn it off someone at Black Triangle, it’s a real eye-strainer and headache maker…

• Nick Nakorn on Facebook December 19, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Read it. As if life isn’t difficult enough. If my DLA is stopped I’ll have to give up working; life is becoming impossibe for low-income part-time workers with health issues.

• Patchett Di on Facebook December 19, 2011 at 5:39 pm

This woman is a true inspiration,HOW DARE THEY?????? I hope her DLA is reinstated after this outcry and very,very quickly!! Cameron OUT OUT OUT!! Sue for Disability Minister,Maria Miller OUT OUT OUT!!!!!

• Nicole Walker on Facebook December 19, 2011 at 6:02 pm

Get the fuckers out of government they are pure evil,so what are they going to do with the disabled or ill who cant work will they be living in the street as beggars like in victorian times whilst the tory toffs swan past in their limousines quaffing champagne .

• Liz Ashton on Facebook December 19, 2011 at 6:18 pm

If I lost my DLA we’d not be able to afford the heating, the rent or to eat enough. Simple. I’d be forced to commit suicide as my partner and son, financially, are better off without having to care for me. It’s terrifying.

• Liz Ashton on Facebook December 19, 2011 at 6:18 pm

I reapply in May, I’m getting really stressed out and ill already.

• Patchett Di on Facebook December 19, 2011 at 7:01 pm

These inhuman methods against sick and disabled people are HATE CRIMES!!! Please speak out against them,make the people who make decisions lose their livelihoods,it is bullying,and they want us to believe its about saving money. Cameron has a severe grudge against disabled people,he is a cowardly and evil man,he is becoming extremely dictorial,time to deal with him as a country.

• Bill Kruse on Facebook December 19, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Maybe he thinks because his son died so does every other disabled person.

• Sue Brock on Facebook December 19, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Cameron has a severe grudge against the welfare state as it seeks to re-distribute some “wealth” down wards

• Jane Rowbottom on Facebook December 19, 2011 at 10:38 pm

this has gone too far

• Liam O'Coalithe on Facebook December 19, 2011 at 11:55 pm

The Bullingdon Bully Boys will be sneering on the other side of their smug Hoorray faces when they go for this one.

• Sarah Hill December 30, 2011 at 3:28 am

I was denied too for crohn’s, aka one of the invisible disabilities, and and hired a lawyer from http://www.disabilitydenials.com to help me fight it.

• Grayling January 11, 2012 at 12:10 pm

Re Sue Vindictive ….well beyond the realms of coincidence ….to teach someone a lesson and button up your mouth …Sorry but it’s definitely personal