HomeBlogIain Duncan Smith blasted on Question Time over Kieran McArdle
Comments
  • leonc1963 November 28, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Would be nice to get IDS off his benefits, that man makes me crawl with anger

• jay November 28, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Get them off benefits alright. To live on the street as beggars.
    Dr Josef Goebbels is alive and well.

Not working with no hope and aspiration, oh yeah I’m really desperate for a minimum wage so I can work myself into an early grave caused by my poor health.

No one chooses to be ill you bald Tory twat. I and many others hold you directly responsible for the deaths of the sick and disabled caused by your inhumane policies.

As a man you are a disgrace to my gender and quite simply a disgrace to the human race along with your millionaire party.

• scotty December 6, 2012 at 3:25 pm

iain duncan smith is a cunt a fucking ugly bald headed ,cunt!! who would not know real life if it jumped up and hit in round that smug fucking mouth of his!! i wouldn’t piss on the cunt”!!! if he was on fire…. sort the staff out in the worg programm there all fucking cunts!!! aswell.

• ian strange December 10, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Smith makes me feel sick with anger. It’s obvious that he doesn’t give a shit about the people who’s lives are being made hell as a result of his vicious welfare policies and it makes me want to ram my fist down their throats whenever he or Osbourne drone on about how they’re going to make it “pay to work.” Are these disgusting creatures too stupid to understand that most people on disability benefits aren’t capable of work? What a shower of snooty, flint-hearted, insensitive bastards this government are.

• Jim December 25, 2012 at 3:29 am

Getting them off benefit “he said” is what we do. Does he mean ‘By Death’ ?

• Tony montana March 7, 2013 at 5:13 am

We know your government wants to save money just stop gloting and stereo typing you sadistic pig.

• Tony montana March 7, 2013 at 5:16 am

We know your government wants to save money just stop gloting and stereo typing

• Miner_27 April 2, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Smith really is one of the most loathsome, despicable idle rich scumbag bastards the tory party has ever shat upon civilisation, although the competition’s always pretty fierce.

• Keith Chalmers April 2, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Its disgusting that disabled people are being labelled fit for work. They are being stamped like produce to save this government money so they can give tax breaks to the rich.

• ian strange April 3, 2013 at 12:47 pm

This creature is making the lives of countless disabled people complete hell. He really is an obnoxious piece of excrement and I hope that one day he’ll pay for it all.

• Angry Arthritis Sufferer April 5, 2013 at 7:08 pm

IDS is a total lying bastard. Come the revolution his will be the first head to roll, hopefully! 😉

• dave April 29, 2013 at 1:27 pm

this tory cunt said he could live on £53 a week then bought breakfast for £49 and tried to get it on expenses, this is the type of twat all tories are, they are pompous arrogant lying posh boy shits !!!!!!!!!

• Fuzzy June 3, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Ian Duncan Smith , has booked his place in Hell , he will pay for the suffering he has caused in this life in the after life .