HomeBlogLetter from Jessica McCarnun to David Cameron
Comments
  • Lorraine Antwis November 15, 2012 at 11:31 pm

I applaud Jessica McCarnun for speaking up about the harm this ill-conceived tax is going to cause to people who can`t be asked to sacrifice anything further for “Austerity”. Bedroom Tax is not the right solution. I agree with Jessica that the Government is protecting it`s friends` wallets instead of making them pay their fair share to help the vulnerable members of society. Imagine if the roles were reversed, Mssrs Cameron, Osborne, Duncan Smith etc…

• Roy Davis November 16, 2012 at 6:50 am

Is this the effect you want Prime Minister? Clearly he doesn’t care.

• The Infamous Culex November 16, 2012 at 10:32 am

How many spare bedrooms are there in Buckingham Palace?

• The Infamous Culex November 16, 2012 at 10:34 am

Roy Davis
    Is this the effect you want Prime Minister? Clearly he doesn’t care.

Why should he care?

The next election is still over two years away and they’ll deluge us with propaganda before then.

• Humanity2012 November 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Good Point about Buckingham Palace that Family does Not Need a Massive Palace
    like that and One Wonders if the Gormless Bedroom Tax will Apply to Buckingham
    Palace ot wherever that Family will Carry On in their Life of Luxury and Privilege

Indeed Wait Wait Wait is One of the Mottoes of this Country

I Certainly am Un Likely to Vote Con Dem Millionaires Party

I Think and Know we Need Better Government Now

• Findlow November 16, 2012 at 7:40 pm

A brilliant and very moving letter. Shame on Cameron and his government.

• pete November 17, 2012 at 12:15 pm

why car`nt we get the queen to dissolve this coalition i`m sure even she cannot agree with this bedroom tax…plus how much would she have to find for all spare bedrooms in buck house ?????

• marie November 26, 2013 at 11:50 am

H I suffer with fibromyalgia, inflammatory polyarthritis feet,spine .knees neck shins all over. angina, hypertention,reynauds disease, Gord, ibs and kidney problems. why doesnt cameran just kill me off thats all he is short of doing. as for the buckingham palace question some one asked? who will pay for the bedroom tax for them . silly question the tax payers of course

• marie November 26, 2013 at 11:56 am

I have worked all my life, i am 57 now so for 40 years whilst still ill i worked, my ilness got so bad i had to give up work two years ago, i could hardley move with fibromyalgia chronic pain all over the body,fatique, I was refused DLA, i apealled it took eighteen months but i won the appeal. so for all those out there dont give up or fear the dla tribunal they are for you not against you , if you truley have a disabling illness.