HomeBlogPMQs: Depraved British Prime Minister Cameron Sickeningly Persists in Exploiting his Disabled Dead Boy Ivan to Strip Disabled People of their Dignity and Human Rights
Comments
  • John Hargrave September 6, 2012 at 7:16 am

I watched Cameron on television making his speech to the House. Not only was it hogwash that came out of his mouth, but lie after lie also. The general pubic have no perception of what he is talking about so they assume it is true what he says.
    What we need is a parliamentarian who will stand up and point out each lie in turn, so that everyone knows the Prime Minister is a total liar, and is misleading the whole country, to promote his own idealogical ideas.
    Many thousands of sick and disabled people live in fear already, how many have to die before someone notices?

• LizPotter September 6, 2012 at 7:54 am

Spot on. Shame on them.Treason and tyranny from these well dressed thugs mesns it is our necessary duty to draw this to everyone’s attention to counter these lies. We are called as Christian people to challenge injustice and misrepresentation and persecution if we see it. Our Common Law duty and traditions have always meant that we seek to defend the poor and hardest hit against enemies whether they be the enemy outside our borders or THE ENEMY WITHIN

• Peter Wild September 6, 2012 at 9:34 am

Aside from all the valid lies you have highlighted, how come a millionaire who believes that the something for nothing culture is toxic, was claiming DLA?

• Peter Wild September 6, 2012 at 9:36 am

validated lies even. Can’t write properly when angry….

• Clare September 6, 2012 at 10:09 am

Good quote of Robert Hare’s book, Everyone should read it. I’ve been so angry all week (again) at what the government are doing that I can’t even mention any minister’s name without frothing at the mouth.

I’m worried about this bit “For example, every working-age claimant of disability benefit will be reassessed by a government contractor rather than their family doctor to see if they are fit to work – which the government hopes will cut benefit payments by 20 percent’ ~ Reuters” Is this about DLA or not? Shouldn’t cameron know IT’S NOT AN OUT OF WORK BENEFIT! *froth, spit*

Although I agree there’s a lot of psychopathic behaviour here I hesitate to call them psychopaths as I’ve never met them and not qualified (Hare does warn against this in his book)… oh s*d it. Cameron you’re a psychopath (and Grayling and Smith for sure).

• Clare September 6, 2012 at 10:11 am

in addition, have you noticed that they say variations on the same words again and again. They never (ok I know they’re politicians) give a straight answer to any question. It’s always “work is good for you!” (How would they know?) and too many people have been “languishing” on *insert benefit* for too long.

Repeat often enough and the lie becomes accepted truth.

• ODIN September 6, 2012 at 11:00 am

Surely someone in Parliament will fight for the Disabled peoples cause won’t they? There must be one MP amongst the whole lot of them who actually went into politics to help others and to make this country a better place in which to live? Isn’t there?

“First they came for the Communists but I was not a Communist so I did not speak out;
    Then they came for the Socialists and the Trade Unionists but I was not one of them, so I did not speak out;
    Then they came for the Jews but I was not Jewish so I did not speak out.
    And when they came for me, there was no one left to speak out for me.”

Martin Niemoller, 1892-1984.

• Humanity2012 September 6, 2012 at 12:15 pm

I Have Heard to my Anger Outrage and DISGUST that the Con Dem Regime May
    well seek to Steal and that is the Rightful Word up to 70% of the Benefits of
    Poor/Disabled People if they have No Luck in a Situation of Mass Un Employment
    and Regime Inspired Redundancies in Finding an Underpaid Position of Slave Labour

This is Beyond Diabolical and must be Challenged by Protest and Demonstration
    Not Continual Sleepwalk

People Burying their Heads in the Sand and Acting the Ostrich is in Large Measure
    why the UK is the Sick Mess that it is Today

The In Action of the Many Undermines the Noble Efforts of the All too Few

We should Not Endure another Week of this Regime let alone 10 Years of these
    Idiots

• Humanity2012 September 6, 2012 at 12:22 pm

I Feel Absolute Rage with those Arrogant Politicians in the House of Commons
    and can see that the UK would be a Nicer Place without those Arrogant Politicians
    Lording it over Us in the House of Commons

People Power Not Politician Power

• steve davies September 6, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I, like many others, are finished….its over

• Lorraine Antwis September 6, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Horrified and devasted by how the disabled PEOPLE are being persecuted by the Government. It`s murder by the state. No excuses! The psychopaths must be stopped. Who`s next after the disabled people have been “solved” ? Terrifying.

• DAVID SHAW September 6, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Cameron in all honesty is dangerous enough to be warranting sectioning as a danger not to himself but to all disabled and vulnerable people in this nation. And i am talking about Broadmoor or Rampton.