VIDEO: The Closing Atos Ceremony: The Work Capability Assessment Atos don’t want you to see…

The Closing Atos Ceremony: The Work Capability Assessment Atos don’t want you to see…

PROBLEMS VIEWING THE VIDEO? PLEASE CLICK HERE:  The Closing Atos Ceremony – (flat subs) From morelikewater on Vimeo.

Comments
  • jeffery davies August 24, 2012 at 7:54 pm

they take it away all your dla after the event so are you coming out in protest athlete i wonder if you realise they will do it jeff3

• hedleylamarr August 24, 2012 at 8:24 pm

doesn’t work for me

• Allen Vincent August 24, 2012 at 11:48 pm

For those using sat navs full post code is NW1 3HG and it’s in Regent’s Place.

Stay positive and keep up the fight people. PERSEVERE !!

• Allen Vincent August 25, 2012 at 12:06 am

Atos 4 Triton Square Regent’s Place London NW1 3HG . Tel. +44 0207 830 4444

Complete address above, why not phone them if you get lost 🙂

• DAVID A SHAW August 25, 2012 at 12:58 am

Superb , very convincing and so true. ATOS……….because they dont give a toss !

• john branker August 25, 2012 at 8:58 am

atos atos some thing symbolic in that name

• Dave Rowlands August 25, 2012 at 6:08 pm

I have just been through one of the assessments and was placed on the WRAG (Work Related Activity Group), I “scored” 15 points. As they put me in this group I requested a copy of the “medical” and a copy of the DWP’s “decision maker’s” reason for putting me in this group.

I received the “medical” assessment and a copy of the DWP’s ” decision maker’s” sheet but it contained no information as to why I was placed in the WRAG. After looking at the “medical” report I found that the doctor (yes, he was a real doctor) suggested that a return to work was not for me was not the thing to do and that I would not get any better over time, so the DWP’s ” decision maker” took it upon themselves to put me in the WRAG. The other problem with their decision is that I qualified for “Pension Credits” last November and I am not required to have these “Work related interviews”, the DWP also need to be challenged about their decisions as I am sure I am not the only person this has happened to.

• Barry August 26, 2012 at 11:59 am

I thought the concept behind the befits reforms was to save money but if the government are giving Atos 100 million £ that’s not exactly saving money.

• Joanna Terry August 26, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Could not get it working, nor the other link given. In fact it is a constant problem for me. I am changing dongle this week maybe better luck then.