HomeAtosLabour MP to push for action on widespread claims of PIP assessment lies
Comments
  • MarkCarlisle August 10, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Its not just pip they are lying about its also the health assessments the DWP send you on my doctor says iam unfit for work but atos lied and declared me fit for work and the DWP keep over ruling my doctors sick note by saying I was found fit for work or be sanctioned

• Terminator August 10, 2017 at 6:57 pm

At my 2014 PIP F2F the HP said my evidence was old I quickly replied “It’s still bloody relevent though!”
    It doesn’t matter about dates if the sent information is still about a condition you suffer from it still it’s relevent!

• Tatty2Shoes August 10, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Hi Mark, yes GP evidence doesn’t seem to be accepted at all does it? In my case a letter written by my GP was accepted when I was assessed for ESA declated fir for work and put into the WRAG group. I was moved into the support group on the strength of that letter but when soon after I had to apply for PIP it seems it was ignored and I lost my request for a Mandaory Reconsideration and then lost my appeal. We provide what they ask for then it is not accepted and on top of that we have to have the added indignity of having bare faced lies told about us.

• Mary watson August 13, 2017 at 12:26 am

It’s so bloody annoying, this happened to a member of my family, who really wasn’t well enough to attend the medical, on receiving the report to say he was fit enough for work and reading his medical answers ,he said the majority was not what he said, ,he then went to visit his g,p who was shocked by this,then gave him a sick note,to which the dwp refused to accept it,and said he must apply for universal credit,,so basically they overrule a g,p and his consultant, ,I’m so annoyed,

• Tatty2Shoes August 29, 2017 at 8:13 am

I recently contacted my housing association to get help from their benefit advisors with a view to re-applying for PIP after the lies that were told about my assessment. It came as no surprise when a lady rang me to say that due to cutbacks they no longer offer help filling in forms but after telling her the details of my assessment experience and the fact that I lost my appeal she said she would see if she could find an advisor in the area who can help me. She also mentioned that the DWP themselves can send someone to your home to help you fill out the form?! how is that going to work in anyone’s favour?!
    By the way are posts removed after a certain time? can’t find my first one? tried to submit a query but the captcha thing kept telling me it was inccorrect (a thousand times??)

• Tatty2Shoes September 6, 2017 at 7:51 am

I am still reeling from the lies in both my assessment reports for ESA and PIP but I am also starting to feel a little stronger and want to do something about it so I’m hoping to contact Neil Coyle directly and would like to suggest that everyone who is concerned about this does the same. Also I have found the following link where you can send complaints by email or print out the form and post it which is what I am going to do…Solidarity!