HomeBlog#ChinaStateVisit : UK Human Rights Violations List of Deaths of Disabled People Killed by The British Conservative Government 2010 – 2015
Comments
  • nick October 21, 2015 at 12:26 am

I wonder if i may be so bold and ask a reader to this blog if in their spare time they could compile a complete list of all of the sick and disabled that have been posted over the past five years and that have died in going through welfare reform and put all of the names along with their faces so that we had a proper head count for remembrance

I know this is a big ask as my doctor has ruled me out on medical grounds and I wouldn’t wont to burden anyone that was not well into undertaking this task If anyone feels that they could undertake such a mammoth task which I should add would take many months/years even to accomplish then I’m sure there would be many that would be grateful?

remember the dead has a very long list that runs into hundreds and certainty should not be viewed by those who have been affected but may be useful as reference guide

• ProHumanity2015 October 22, 2015 at 1:05 pm

The Deaths of the Sick and Disabled since May 11th 2010 is a Outrage against Humanity

Both the British Regime and Chinese Mainland Regime are Guilty of Outrages against
    Humanity

The Peoples Republic of China is a Cruel Evil Tyrants State and Tory Neo Liberal
    Britain is a Disgrace to the British Name

• ProHumanity2015 October 23, 2015 at 1:24 pm

One should Mourn both the Victims of Tory Neo Liberalism such as David Clapson
    and the Victims of the Evil Tyrants State of the Peoples Republic of China and
    Call for both the United Kingdom and Mainland China to be Governed Better

• ProHumanity2015 October 24, 2015 at 11:03 am

There should be a Memorial Constructed to the Victims of Con Dem Neo Liberalism
    Perhaps an Angel in Mourning

• ProHumanity2015 October 29, 2015 at 3:15 pm

Never should Eugenics Ever be Supported by any Decent Person

It is an Evil Nazi Practice like Nazi Euthanasia

• WeAreThe76% January 6, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Hi

Is there a more recent version? I’ve seen details of at least two others who should be added to this list.

I admin an anti-Tory FB group, so would like to share this information with my group’s members.

Many thanks