HomeBlogSix Things Nelson Mandela Believed That Most People Won’t Talk About
Comments
  • Malcolm December 7, 2013 at 10:52 am

I loved Nelson Mandela for the things he spoke about and his actions too. I wished I had met this man, I believe I have the fight of what I believe in because of this man. One man who you admire makes all the difference to your life for the better, as you have something to fight for. I remember 1990’s I wasn’t very old in fact I was less than 15 years old and I remember the news about this man and that he went to prison but came out and he was supposed to be a terrorist maybe he was but look at the things this man has done. South Africa would have been so different without this man. I believe it would have been worse he saw a person for who they are not for the colour of the skin or by their disabilities he didn’t care. What he cared about was their rights as a human being.
    We haven’t any rights as Cameron and his army did that for us. We have to make a stand to put this all correct again. We need to unite and make our present known.

• Annos December 7, 2013 at 11:55 am

“Why imperialism mourns Mandela”

• Trevor December 9, 2013 at 2:32 pm

There are also things that Mandela’s admirers on the Left won’t talk about either: prime being the fact that millions of blacks have seen very little change to their impoverished lives whilst many of their erstwhile leaders in the ANC have been voraciously enriching themselves at their expense (Cyril Ramaphosa, the ex-trade union boss, who is now worth an estimated $675 million from his multifarious business activities, being just one example amongst many).

Don’t get me wrong, Apartheid was a thoroughly evil, fascistic system that needed destroying and Mandela played a noble part in its demise, but too many of its dismantlers have since been seduced by power and money into betraying both their principles and supporters in an unsavory rush to join the ranks of South Africa’s new black bourgeoise.

• nigel simmons December 11, 2013 at 3:51 am

BROKEN BRITISH POLITICS –CAM THE SHAM SHOWS HYPOCRISY
    Cameron will never cease to amaze those that are still looking for any semblance of moral fibre within the man , observers can see he has an innate ability to seem genuinely engaged in an issue but actually is far from it .
    Supposedly a Christian but hypocritically attending a mans funeral that he totally opposed when Mandela was incarcerated typifies his chameleon qualities .Cameron backed apartheid as a young Conservative and even was outspoken against sanctions on South Africa because of it .He even went on a freebies ‘fact finding’ mission in support of President Botha the ex Prime Minister who advocated Apartheid .
    The draconian Welfare Reforms and the immoral consequences they have caused will no doubt have little sympathy or compassion form Cameron so unless we get rid of him our lives will be further darkened .
    An open admission that he has used cocaine in the past is an admission that he has thwarted the law himself but is introducing more of them in order to restrict our freedoms even further .The Tory mentality needs to be examined to have had ID Smith as its leader and now a control freak in Cameron .

• Humanity2012 December 13, 2013 at 3:38 pm

A Socialist State A Socialist Society and the Abolition of
    Neo Liberalism that is what We Need

• Dan January 17, 2014 at 11:52 am

Of course, no one wants to talk about his support for IRA terrorism either, but there ya go.

Trackbacks