HomeBlogWATCH: New Minister “for” Disabled People Mike Penning defends the Government’s Work Capability Assessments
Comments
  • bobchewie October 15, 2013 at 8:49 am

only tories could pick someone to represent disabled who likes to expose herself…
    credibility gap warning….

• Mary Jackson October 15, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Judging by those pic of her, she has slept her way to the top, At least the prostitutes who stand on street corners are more honest,

• jeffrey davies October 15, 2013 at 5:36 pm

thanks mary Jackson you made me smile I had the same thoughts on her , would the said minister be first inline for the tradional justices courts were they held to account but sadly I think not this world but the next jeff3

• Mary Jackson October 16, 2013 at 3:26 pm

With you all the way there Jeff, If you believe as I do, they will answer for their crimes against the disabled in the next world, Sadly not in this world

• Humanity2012 October 15, 2013 at 12:06 pm

They have been Taking the Biscuit For too Long

I am Sick of Gormless Out of Touch People having Ministerial
    Positions Relating to Welfare they are Clueless and Must Not hold
    the Positions

No More Rich Peoples Governments of Out of Touch Politicians
    Now and Forever

• PAUL October 15, 2013 at 2:28 pm

wouldnt you just love to slap that arrogant git smith and his cohorts…their time will come

• PAUL October 23, 2013 at 3:24 pm

opologies if i post this here… i am not sure where i should….
    i have just won my appeal after over a year of misery…
    the tribunal didnt tell me what group i would be placed in…should i be worried about this? what can i do?
    also… do atos lose money if we win an appeal?
    now i’m going to complain to atos about the inacuracies of the test… and demand to know the info they hold on me… anything that costs them money is good!

• Bill October 31, 2013 at 4:47 pm

You shouldn’t be worried.
      But you should make them tell you.

If you are in the Support Group (no work placements and other crap from the DWP) then fine.

If not, then appeal.

• PAUL November 12, 2013 at 7:18 pm

but if i appeal at this early stage… surely that will start the whole long thing again… and i havent even received back pay yet..

• Annos October 24, 2013 at 11:15 am

“Such proposals are aimed at creating a pool of cheap labour for big business. The “jobs” referred to would be heavily subsidised by the government to encourage companies to employ workers who would be paid well below the minimum wage. The consequences of this policy can already be seen with existing work placements paying as little as £2.65 an hour and stories of unemployed workers being compelled to work for free. Labour’s intention is to make such conditions the norm.”

• PAUL November 12, 2013 at 7:28 pm

should have said… i had letter stating i was placed in work related group… but my care coordinator assures me it isnt really bad… they dont bully you?