HomeBlogFACT Benefit Fraud: It is not Disabled People or Claimants who are Frauds and Scroungers but Neo-Nazi Tory Scum and their Tabloid Tools
Comments
  • Boadacia! April 4, 2013 at 6:24 pm

I wonder if we can find a hypnotist that can have a little session with Murdoch and print this page above on the front page of that horrible comic ‘The Sun?’

• robertchewter April 4, 2013 at 6:29 pm

LETS NOT FORGET CORPS TAX AVOIDANCE FRAUD..

• robertchewter April 4, 2013 at 6:48 pm

this is pretty vile now pensioners are going to be treated as ‘burden on soceity’..

• miss carole frost April 4, 2013 at 11:53 pm

we need to fight this government ovwer there reforms on disabled sick and poor against these tory/lib scum once and for all they have lied and lied and lied also using dead children as a coverup over the benefits system time to stand and fight .

• David April 23, 2013 at 5:29 am

I am quite happy to fight, fight benefit fraud that is, I could report my own parents.

• Allen Vincent April 5, 2013 at 8:11 am

DWP are frauds. I have Doncaster DWP breaking so many laws on my deaf verbatim recorded system i.e. text relay formally typetalk that prints out actual telephone calls. Am also on autism spectrum, dyspraxia, adhd, clinical depression, asthma, speech defects stammer & stutter, crazy times for us all. Such unlawful unfairness & callous cruelty.

My 76yo Mum Beryl and myself at corrupted Doncaster Magistrate today at 10am.

Extreme vulnerable adult abuse by the establishment being covered up, extreme violations of Equality Act 2010, EC Human & Disability Rights, Public Sector Equality Duty & so much more! Just like the excellent FRANCIS report & Winterbourne Vulnerable Adult Abuse scandal !!

We have no solicitor as keep getting blocked! Duty Solicitor already said they only help with bail, that’s it. We really need actions against the police, human rights, civil liberties, public law, community care etc but blocked by forty eight solicitor firms due to me daring to sue the corrupted ignorants at the Solicitors Regulation Authority and have all the major regulators and charities on my deaf recorded system acting unlawfully!

• Nicholas M Geaves April 5, 2013 at 10:46 am

We need to get these Aholes out of office as soon as we can.
    In the work place we could all hold a vot of NO Confidants and kick them out.

• jed goodright April 5, 2013 at 1:30 pm

rather blows the notion of reducing the deficit OUT OF THE WATER doesn’t it

• Humanity2012 April 6, 2013 at 10:45 am

Stuff the Tory Nazis

Tax the Rich Hands Off the Poor

Revolution Now

• Gareth M April 6, 2013 at 5:05 pm

I’m not a government minister, but I am a member of the Conservative party. Would it be possible to clear up a point in that you have not referred to ALL conservative members as Neo Nazis?

• Boadacia! April 6, 2013 at 8:48 pm

When the Tory politicians can and are blatantly ignoring the laws and manipulating them to annihilate all those they can no longer fleece or gain from, it seems laws are just meaningless. Not all actions of either sides of this war will be just, but the causes will be!

• GEOFF REYNOLDS April 8, 2013 at 1:16 pm

START CELEBRATING, THATCHERS DEAD!!!

• K Peake April 14, 2013 at 10:27 pm

50% of MPs cheat the outrageously generous welfare system afforded them to look after us, indeed we know criminality is endemic across the political “class”.

0.7% of citizens cheat the barely subsistence benefits system afforded them to survive while ill or unemployed and being defamed by Britain’s privileged and oblivious criminal class who see conspiracies and project out scumbags wherever they look despite the facts and create ever greater messes for decent citizens to clean up in CMHTs, hospitals, suicide helplines, food banks, breakfast clubs, homeless units and so on and so forth.

Anyone looking for the truth should consider those statistics.

The Rev’d Paul Nicolson of Taxpayers Against Poverty describes this as a time of crass misjudgments. I call it and these people evil.

• David April 23, 2013 at 5:17 am

Would you like me to tell you all about my parents fraud of the benefits system that has both fed and cared for them for thirty years?

• David April 23, 2013 at 5:41 am

You may choose to us Scripture to suit your argument – Isaiah 59 – but what about “No liar will ever enter the Kingdom of God.”

My parents are christians they say, but they lie, to anyone, including DWP.

Trackbacks