HomeBlack Triangle NewsUnum Surveillance – Foiled!
Comments
  • Gail Ward on Facebook December 15, 2011 at 1:46 am

probably some sort antenna but yes i regularly see these vehicles in my street simply cos high concentration of claimants, they are so obvious now everyone knows they being targetted

• Steven Preece on Facebook December 15, 2011 at 1:52 am

Could be some sort of listening device – the long black thing.

• Gail Ward on Facebook December 15, 2011 at 1:58 am

hardly undercover lol

• G4S working for Unum as spies on disabled claimants in the U.S.?

• Bridget Denise Price on Facebook December 15, 2011 at 9:45 am

clearly antenna, she is being watched by aliens or some giant bug, (like the film mimic?). I always thought DWP were Kafka-esk it seems UNUM have gone one step further.

• Michael Caits on Facebook December 15, 2011 at 2:21 pm

It’s okay, because here in the North of England if a van like that rolls up anywhere about twenty or thirty guys armed with everything from baseball bats to hilte guns are likely to “make his day..” UNUM are just another deluded little insurance firm who think they are the bloody CIA.. even the people they Hire are low rent. Remember, if they come onto your property uninvited – you can pretty much do anything with them.

• Kath Gray on Facebook December 15, 2011 at 4:15 pm

duncan campbell tells of being followed on his bicycle thru london by 3 brown jags wioth identicallt dressed people in the front seats.

• Sam August 28, 2013 at 9:16 am

Unum carried out video surveillance on me and it was disgusting. They sent the video to my treating consultant before disclosing it to me, which I understand is a breach of the data protection act.

I didn’t leave the house until the afternoon because I was in so much pain and late morning in their frustration, they zoomed into my bedroom window, kitchen window and lounge window. I could have been undressed and they would have had everything on camera because the contents the room could be seen.

Then they followed me to my parents house. They disclosed my fathers personal mobile number in a report. They followed my brother in his car and his baby son, this makes me truly sick because I wasn’t even with them.

They parked outside my brothers house, waiting. I wasn’t even with my brother I was still at my parents house. They edited the video to make it look like I was walking faster, the edited the bits of them following my brother and his son so it is not obvious that they followed a *ucking baby without any need because I wasn’t with them!

They are evil and their practices unethical and illegal. I want to take them to the dry cleaners!

• Carl Loftus December 12, 2013 at 5:28 pm

I reD THE umnum comments [not sure who this is?]but [and Iam sorry if this sounds that I have done every thing]but It is inevitable to be under surveillance in this country even if you have done no wrong. Iwas under covert surveillance in 2003 prior to a high court JR case and the surveillence was not lawful as the high court temporarily set aside the substantive issue to immediately take action on what the judge described as an affront to the democracy to the whloe of the uk. R.I.P.P.A. LEGISLATION WAS IGNORED AND THIS IS I SUSPECT IS STILL GOING ON. [look at rippa2000 covert surveillence and know your [perceived]rights in law.