HomeAtosThe UK, A Country of Second Chances
Comments
  • peterzzz September 5, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Is this Atos being run by a criminal? Is this man covicted in a court of law? Is the pope a catholic.

Gets better by the day!!!!!!!!!

• esaveteran September 5, 2011 at 4:45 pm

A morally bankrupt company employs a morally bankrupt man, why would you worry about posting the truth.Let Atos defend this man if they can, however they wrap it up UNUM were convicted and as part of it this man is guilty also.

• P – I’m not saying he’s a criminal as such Peter but he was one of the people in charge of Unum when the company got convicted of being a fraudulent business so read what you what to into that.

• terminator September 6, 2011 at 12:55 am

If this person ran a disability denial factory for UNUM then it is my opinion that he is doing the same for ATOS in the UK. In my opinion this man is a criminal and only money kept him out of prison in the USA and the same is likely to happen in the UK.

• Peterzzz September 6, 2011 at 10:05 am

BT- he could always say he was only following orders! Ok he wasn’t convicted but he ran the outfit that was.Maybe he didn’t know what was going on under his leadership??Maybe he doesn’t know under his control what Atos are doing either?
    Perhaps this poor chap is totally unaware of the policies being passed down through him to implement.

• Paul Smith September 6, 2011 at 11:59 am

I think it’s a great article, how many politicians know about this man? I’m sure the leaders of the major parties know but what about the minions?
    Well done anyway.
    I don’t think it’s possible to be too harsh about Atos and Unum..
    Did you know that the IPC have elected the former Atos head honcho onto their board?

• guestlist for vegas clubs September 11, 2011 at 2:57 pm

I would have to agree and will do this very soon.

• Holmey September 29, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Black Triangle have received a complaint from both Peter Sutcliffe and Rose West asking us to cease & desist from comparing them with Mike O’Donnell & Atos as they feel that it is libellous and making their reputations worse.

Trackbacks